Our ĀNN Candles each possess a unique character. The ceramic that encases the soywax has been crafted by our local artisan, Tunku Ann. Time, love, care and devotion moulds each piece. And once the candle has reached its end, you'll have yourself a beautiful artisanal tea cup!
• 100% Soywax, Lily of the Valley and Patchouli Fragrance Oils
• 100% Soywax, Sandalwood, Frankincense and Lavender
Burn time: Approx. 24 hours total
Recommended use: 2-3 hours at a time
- Allow your candle to burn to the jar's edge on the first burn. This prevents it from burning unevenly.
- Trim off any burnt pieces before relighting.
- When the wick has burned deep into the jar, tip the candle and relight at an angle.
- In the case that you notice a build up of moisture on the surface of your new candles, don't worry! It is perfectly normal in 100% soywax candles since the oil can separate during temperature variations. After the first burn, it won't reoccur.
Made in Malaysia